Video Professor -Free    Want a Free Cell Phone!    Zango Weather      Zango TV Times-listings right on your desktop!  

Free T-Shirts with Free Shipping!    Want a $250 Grocery Gift Card?    PC Running Slow? Get A Free Scan Now!

Advantage Spanish Language   Want a $100 Restaurant Gift Card?   Get Free $250 Jewelry Gift Card!!!

Sunday, January 14, 2007

 

I hate myspace

Well, i havent been here much. I still hate myspace and just refuse to log on.

WOW, have you seen how many ads are on there now? I am amazed that they even let you see your profile before making you sit and watcfh a movie ad. Oh wait, they just fool you and let you think your not seeing an ad, when really you just looked.


I ran into a friend of mine whom Ihadnt really talked to in a while and low and behold he just found the monster called myspace. He is in the get as many friends as you can phase and really I started to laugh when i saw what he was doing. I had to reasure him that I wasnt laughing at him, but at myspace.

Here is the site i like now. It has all the features you want to use all in one window,
http://www.cherrytap.com/join.php?friend=293822

Go check it out. Tell me what you think.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?